No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchases will not increase your chances of winning.
- Unless otherwise noted, all eligible entrants to any blog giveaway must reside in and be a legal resident of the United States and be at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of the sweepstakes.
- Immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings or children) will not be eligible. Sorry!
- Participation constitutes entrant's full acknowledgment and agreement with Official Sweepstakes Rules.
- The time frame for each promotion will be noted at the footer of each post. Contests will end on the date set forth by the host of the giveaway at 11:59PM EST.
- For each promotion, there will be one (1) Required Entry which will guarantee one (1) Sweepstakes entry, which will be to submit one (1) comment in the comments form of that post.
- Additional actions, such as linking to a Sweepstakes post, will grant additional entries but are not required for eligibility. For additional entries, please follow the instructions listed within each post.
- Multiple entrants using the same email address or multiple identities to falsely gain additional entries will disqualify the participant from the Giveaway and all future Sweepstakes. The Administrator has the right to disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the Sweepstakes entry process.
- Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner, from all eligible entries through the use of Random.org Random Integer Generator on or around the end date specified for the Promotion Period.
- Administrator will be solely responsible for the administration and operation of the promotion as well as selecting a winner.
All prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Administrator (Jennifer Raby), Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Administrator has the right to cancel, post-pone or modify any and all details of a promotion at any time in the event of fraudulent activity, technical difficulties, or any other factors beyond the Administrator's control which might inhibit the Administrator's ability to conduct a fair and properly functioning Sweepstakes.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Administrator, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.